Greetings My Friend,
I recently had a fight with a loved one. It wasn't pretty. Lots of nasty words went back and forth between us. We seem to go into a tailspin more often lately. I hung up confused and upset.
I went to prayer. I struggled to stay focused on the problem. I found myself reliving the scene over and over. As I started to re-focus I saw a picture. Sometimes God shows me pictures. I saw the wooden cross where Jesus was crucified. Generally I see Jesus hanging on the cross. This time I did not. What I saw wasd" a blood soaked, blood stained cross.
"Lord" "Why the blood on the cross" God showed me the blood soaking in and seemed to , pointing out that my hurt, my sin was being soaked into the cross. God was telling me that He heard my cry. It seemed that God was also telling me that He loved me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 16, 2018
Greetings my Friend, As I write I have been waking up for several hours already. With Parkinson's I don't roll out of bed anymore ...
-
May 22 2014 Greetings My Friend, As I read FB I see a story about a woman who “lived” through the death of her beloved husb...
-
September 19, 2009 Greetings My Friend, The move is done. I was talking to a friend on the phone. This friend loves me and has helped me...
-
January 31, 2009 James 2:1 My brothers, as believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, you must never treat people in different w...
No comments:
Post a Comment